Dr. Domasius Nwabunma's Leadership and Membership
- Board member, Society of Plastic Engineers (SPE), Engineering Properties and Structure Division ( 2018-2021)
- Member Advisory Board, Center for Nanocomposites and Multi-Functional Materials, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kansas (2006-2008).
- Board President Society of Plastic Engineers (SPE) Upper Midwest (S22) Section (2005-2007).
- Secretary, Polymer Engineering Student Organization, University of Akron., Akron (1997–1998).
- Member, Polymer Engineering Students’ Academic Program Review Group (1996-1997). Member, Polymer Science/Engineering College Dean-Students Communication Panel (1995–1999).
- Coordinator, Akron Polymer Engineering Department New Brochure Preparation (1995– 1997).
- President, African Students Union, University of Akron (1994–1999).
- Librarian, Polymer Engineering Department, University of Akron (1993–1994).
- Tutored Portage Path Elementary School Pupils in Akron, Ohio about African Educational and Social System (1994)
- Participated in President Bill Clinton's Coming Together-One America Race Dialogue Project in Akron, Ohio (1996)
Membership in Professional Societies
- Senior Member: The Society of Plastic Engineers (SPE)
- Member: The American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Flame Retardant Symposium and Posters Session, 3M Comapny May 2, 2007
- Polymer Basics Workshop”, Saudi Section of American Institute Chemical Engineers (SAS-AICHE) April 8, 2014.
- “Elastomeric Marine Hose for Crude and Refine Crude Product Transport”, Saudi Aramco, March 2014
Contact Dr. Domasius Nwabunma